Assistant, PhD Student
P. +385 1 6112 043
Nikola Bojić (Split, 1986) holds a master degree in History of Art and Information Sciences from the Faculty of Philosophy and Social Sciences, University of Zagreb (2011) and a postgraduate master degree from the Graduate School of Design, Harvard University (2013). He is currently a PhD candidate at the Faculty of Philosophy and Social Sciences, University of Split, where he is conducting a research on physical planning in Croatia from 1955 to 1975 and Lefebvre's theory of production of space. Under the mentorship of Ljiljana Kolešnik he is engaged as a research assistant at the Institute of Art History in Zagreb within the ART NET project on digital humanities. In the Fall of 2016/2017, Nikola was engaged as a visiting researcher and a lecturer at the School of Architecture and Planning at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (SA+P), where he co-thought a class "Advanced Studio in Production of Space" (with Prof. Urbonas) within the Art, Culture and Technology program (ACT at MIT). He was a guest editor of the 96th issue of Život umjetnosti magazine that dealt with the topic of territory ("From Territory to specific site", no. 96) and has held several public and invited academic lectures (Faculty of Architecture, TU Deflt, Faculty of Philosophy in Zagreb), as well as a series of workshops, seminars and presentations at international scientific conferences. His art and design research has been exhibited at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Zagreb and the La Triennale di Milano.
- Bojić, Nikola. 2017. “Prema kritičkom mapiranju: slojevi graditeljskih intervencija u povijesnom tkivu splitske četvrti Veli Varoš od 1955. godine do danas”. Ars Adriatica. 7: 21-42.
- Kolešnik, Ljiljana, Artur Šilić and Nikola Bojić. 2016. “Rekonstrukcija osobne mreže Almira Mavigniera i njezina relacija prema prvoj izložbi Novih tendencija. Primjer primjene mrežne analize i mrežnih vizualizacija u povijesti umjetnosti”. Život umjetnosti: časopis za suvremena likovna zbivanja. 99: 58-79.
- Bojić Nikola. 2016. “Digitalna humanistika: polje metodološke invencije i tehnološkog eksperimenta”. Kvartal. 13-1/2: 78-81.
- Bojić, Nikola. 2015. “Diocletian’s palace in the post-war architectural discourse of the Team 10”. Crossroads: East and West, Zbornik II. međunarodne doktorske konferencije. Cambridge Publishers (In press.).
- Bojić, Nikola. 2015. “Od teritorija do specifičnog mjesta”. Život umjetnosti: časopis za suvremena likovna zbivanja. 96: 7-19.